Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Poll

Do you believe me?

Yes, do.
No. don't.

Author Topic: Yessayi  (Read 2738 times)

Yessayi

Yessayi
« on: June 18, 2010, 10:23:38 AM »
Hi! I'm Yessayi. I'm 8 years old. I have an old comp Pentium 2. It works so badly. If it's possible help me giving me a comp  ( let it be an used  one).My e-mail is *Blocked Russian URL*. God bless you!

EMail addy removed

So you want us to buy you a PC ? ?
How much should we spend on this? ?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 08:37:34 PM by patio »

Salmon Trout

Re: Yessayi
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 03:22:47 AM »
You have to be 13 to join CH, don't you? I should have thought that a thread inviting people to email a *Blocked Russian URL* address was almost certainly a scam, and should really have been removed.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 06:10:34 AM »
This character has now sent me a PM (welcome to my block list). I didn't think that begging is the kind of "asking for help" that CH was meant for? Does the OP seriously imagine that anybody is going to send a used PC or parts to Russia? Especially since posting an email address is forbidden, so we would never know where to send it. I wonder if his parents know what he is doing. If he is under 13 he shouldn't be here anyway.

Yessayi

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 07:57:21 AM »
However. I don't know why my rushian e-mail address blocked , my new e-mail is [email protected]. I can work with my comp, but it's a hardest thing. Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 08:05:29 AM by patio »

Salmon Trout

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 08:03:44 AM »
You are not allowed to post your email address here. It is forbidden by the forum rules. It will be deleted. Nobody is going to send you a computer. Also you are too young to be here. ::)

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 08:12:59 AM »
Nice poll. I believe you!

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 08:34:31 AM »
Wait! Don't beg for a computer, build one yourself! It's easy! and you can do it on the cheap!

edit... woops, wrong link. for the some reason the entire site never shows a different url in the addressbar so I copied the wrong one...

this should be the real one
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 08:48:40 AM by BC_Programmer »
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.