Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What is best Portable DVD player with only AC POWER no Batteries  (Read 3026 times)

MD507

Topic Starter

Beginner

What is best Portable DVD player with only AC POWER no Batteries
    « on: February 14, 2011, 10:59:22 AM »
    What is the best Portable DVD player out there that runs on AC Power cord (where you plug into outlet) and doesn't have any batteries. Most i see are with rechargeable battery that only last a few hours and you can't play the DVD movie in the Player unless the Battery is fully charged.
    Is there any good portable DVD players out there that ONLY runs off  AC Power cord and not rechargeable batteries?

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: What is best Portable DVD player with only AC POWER no Batteries
    « Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 11:12:06 AM »
    But then it wouldn't be "portable". What's the difference whether or not it has batteries? You'll always have the option to use AC power.

MD507

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »
      I had a portable DVD player before and even with the AC Power cord I wouldn't play the dvd if the battery was low, the battery needed to be charged to full before I could play the dvd movie again. So what is the use of the rechargeable battery if you can't just plug in the dvd player and use it if you need to recharge the battery ever 3 hours. I don't want to wait til the battery is fully charged so I can watch a DVD movie.

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 11:42:18 AM »
      All you need to do is make sure whatever you purchase says AC OR Battery.