Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Cheating Spouse  (Read 2817 times)

Mark Black

Cheating Spouse
« on: August 20, 2005, 11:01:15 PM »
I recently returned from Iraq and discovered that my wife has been cheating with three different men when I looked in her outlook mailbox one afternoon.  I am going to file for divorce next week but I want to copy the entire outlook file from the computer without her knowing.  How can I quickly get the entire outlook copied? Can I get the deleted emails as well?

Dusty

Egghead

• I could if she would, but she won't so I don't.
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Cheating Spouse
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 01:20:45 AM »
What you are looking down the barrel at is very very personal.  I suggest you get professional/legal assistance in order to show that the copied material does indeed come from your wife's mail system and is not just a figment of your imagination.

Sorry, I can't help you.
One good deed is worth more than a year of good intentions.

Raptor

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 04:59:34 AM »
I would take out the entire Hard Disk Drive and store it somewhere safe.

Mac

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 10:40:22 AM »
Make a drive image on CDRs for forensic analysis. Copy Outlook Mail folder to a CDR.

Mikey

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 04:13:29 PM »
Mark, you have to make sure you're dealing with 'Outlook', not 'Outlook Express'.   Once your sure which program you're dealing with, do a search for the folder.   Copy the folder (found in search) under the User name, not the one from 'Program Files' to a floppy or cd.   Then get a friend or lawyer to import them into their program to be examined.   She won't know you've done this (at least, not easily).

Mark Black

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 09:06:22 PM »
Great information - thank you for your suggestions

Mac

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 03:07:57 AM »
I just hope that everything goes well for you.