Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: yofee.9966.org  (Read 4529 times)

geek hoodlum

Topic Starter

Apprentice
    • Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
yofee.9966.org
« on: June 28, 2011, 09:26:53 PM »
Hello CH Experts,

This is from my work (but out-of-scope from my job responsibility) and need to consult you something. Please see attached screen-shot. According to my client, when they restart their database server (Windows 2003 Server), a command prompt opens automatically. This is very strange and just happened today. And I found out also that they don't have any anti-virus installed.

I advised them to consult their local IT about it and install anti-virus program, so from there, they may have an idea what it caused.

But out of curiosity, what the h3ll is this yofee.9966.org?

[recovering disk space - old attachment deleted by admin]

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: yofee.9966.org
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 06:02:54 AM »
A quick search on google hong kong version turns up that it is a Chinese virus, a trojan horse that relies on FTP connections to download malware.

Translated to English
In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none