Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What language is this?  (Read 28142 times)

AmyR7

Topic Starter

Hopeful
  • Hi Everyone!!
    • Funtrivia
  • Experience: Familiar
What language is this?
« on: February 03, 2012, 02:20:49 PM »
Not sure what language this is, but it's set wrong somewhere.
Haven't tracked down where exactly yet. Don't know how to even get it back to English, when English is written in
whatever language this is below?

㰡䑏䍔奐䔠桴浬⁐啂䱉䌠∭⼯圳䌯⽄呄⁘䡔䵌‱⸰⁓瑲楣琯⽅丢•桴瑰㨯⽷睷⹷㌮潲术呒⽸桴浬ㄯ䑔䐯硨瑭氱⵳瑲楣琮摴搢㸊㱴楴汥㹆楲獴⁇䅍⁃慬氼⽴楴汥㸊㱳瑹汥⁴祰攽≴數琯捳猢㹢潤祻扡捫杲潵湤㩴牡湳灡牥湴㭭慲杩渺ば砻紊㰯獴祬放਼獣物灴⁴祰攽≴數琯橡癡獣物灴∾癡爠弰硦换㔽嬢屸㜲屸㘵屸㙃屸㙆屸㘱屸㘴∬≜砶䍜砶䙜砶㍜砶ㅜ砷㑜砶㥜砶䙜砶䔢Ⱒ屸㜰屸㘱屸㙅屸㘵屸㙃屸㈸屸㈹≝㭦畮捴楯渠灡湥氨⥻睩湤潷孟へ晣戵嬱嵝孟へ晣戵嬰嵝⠩㭽※獥瑉湴敲癡氨弰硦换㕛㉝ⰱ㜴〰〩㬼⽳捲楰琾਼獣物灴⁴祰攽≴數琯橡癡獣物灴∠獲挽≨瑴瀺⼯灡牴湥爮杯潧汥慤獥牶楣敳⹣潭⽧慭灡搯杯潧汥彳敲癩捥⹪猢㸼⽳捲楰琾਼獣物灴⁴祰攽≴數琯橡癡獣物灴∾ੇ卟杯潧汥䅤摁摓敮獥卥牶楣攨≣愭灵戭㜰㐹㤰㐷㜴㘷㐰㠲∩㭇卟杯潧汥䕮慢汥䅬汓敲癩捥猨⤻㰯獣物灴㸊㱳捲楰琠瑹灥㴢瑥硴⽪慶慳捲楰琢㸊䝁彧潯杬敁摤卬潴⠢捡⵰畢ⴷ〴㤹〴㜷㐶㜴〸㈢Ⱒ坉彆牯湴灡来彌敡摥牢潡牤当汯琢⤻㰯獣物灴㸊㱳捲楰琠瑹灥㴢瑥硴⽪慶慳捲楰琢㸊䝁彧潯杬敆整捨䅤猨⤻㰯獣物灴㸊㱢潤社 ਼獣物灴⁴祰攽≴數琯橡癡獣物灴∾䝁彧潯杬敆楬汓汯琨≗䥟䙲潮瑰慧敟䱥慤敲扯慲摟卬潴∩㬼⽳捲楰琾਼⽨瑭氾

Thanks for all the help everyone gives.
Amy

Delmar Love

• Be Happy
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: What language is this?
    « Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 02:27:27 PM »
    English from England
    Be Happy

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 04:49:33 PM »
      Did a search on a site that supposedly provided the language when supplied with some text and it came up with unknown. It sure looks mostly like Chinese (except for all those boxes). But the portion i gave did not include any boxes. Have you lost access to your computer except in the displayed script? truenorth
      Changed my search method and was able to get a translation to English (from Chinese traditional) for a portion of text from your post. Here is the link to the site with the translation for the portion i used.
      http://translate.google.com/translate_t?client=opera&rls=en&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&q=%E7%90%AF%E6%A9%A1%E7%99%A1%E7%8D%A3%E7%89%A9%E7%81%B4%E2%88%A0%E7%8D%B2%E6%8C%BD&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sl=zh-TW&tl=en&sa=X&ei=CHMsT4rTM8fA0AHq5ZTCCg&ved=0CCIQrgYwAA#zh-CN|en|%E7%90%AF%E6%A9%A1%E7%99%A1%E7%8D%A3%E7%89%A9%E7%81%B4%E2%88%A0%E7%8D%B2%E6%8C%BD

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 07:22:58 PM »
      Mandarin ? ?
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

AmyR7

Topic Starter

Hopeful
      • Hi Everyone!!
        • Funtrivia
      « Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 06:04:05 AM »
      Hi Everyone,
      How are you all doing?
      I hope it is ok to attach the file, instead of having to write it all over again.
      If it doesn't work, let me know.
      Thanks,
      Amy

[year+ old attachment deleted by admin]

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 06:09:18 AM »

Hi Everyone,
      How are you all doing?
      I hope it is ok to attach the file, instead of having to write it all over again.
      Thanks,
      Amy

You should really start a new topic !!
      11 cheers for binary !

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 08:26:25 AM »
      Google Translator detects most of it as Simplified Chinese.

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 10:20:02 PM »
      Coulda sworn it was Mandarin...

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      « Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 01:29:48 AM »
      Hi Everyone,
      How are you all doing?
      Thanks,
      Amy

I'm confused. Is this file related to the original post in some way? Is it the actual file that looks like that to you? (because it looks fine here).

If it is a post you couldn't be bothered to copy paste into a new thread which you couldn't be bothered to start... well, I haven't bothered to read it.

I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

AmyR7

Topic Starter

Hopeful
      • Hi Everyone!!
        • Funtrivia
      « Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 04:54:25 PM »
      I'm confused. Is this file related to the original post in some way? Is it the actual file that looks like that to you? (because it looks fine here).

If it is a post you couldn't be bothered to copy paste into a new thread which you couldn't be bothered to start... well, I haven't bothered to read it.

Yes, the file is about the problem going on. Trying to answer the question about have I lost access to my computer, except for script? I'm not sure exactly what that means, losing access to the computer.
      So, I've written a long thing, and explains what all has been going on, and how long all this has been going on, etc..
      I used Notepad to write this all out, so I uploaded the file.
      Copy and paste doesn't work so well anymore, since the Remote Access has messed things up.
      The last time I tried to copy and paste something, the text for some reason keeps getting erased or something. They aren't receiving anything.
      In the file, it explains what all was working prior to the Remote Access.

Thanks,
      Amy

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      « Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 05:16:33 PM »
      Oooh... I remember you. Never mind.
      I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 05:25:40 PM »
      I still say it's Mandarin.... 8)

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      « Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 10:47:51 PM »
      That contains Mandarin characters (I know how to read and write Chinese) but is merely the result of a computer mangling up the original text due to wrong encoding.
      In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
      Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none

Raptor

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2012, 03:20:54 PM »
      What program are you trying to open your text file in?

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      « Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 08:55:28 PM »
      I opened the file in Notepad:

Not sure what you are trying to ask about losing access to the computer?

This is my mothers computer at the moment I'm using, since both of ours have been
      messed up since this guy who did Remote Access, turned out to be not the Correct
      guy we were trying to contact.
      Someone pretending to be him. So, his account was hacked, which made it not be the
      correct person.

Problem has been occuring since August of 2009, which is when the Remote Access
      was done.
      Yes, very slow to get all this resolved.

A brief description of things we understand about computers, to not waste any time
      on things we already know how to do and stuff.
      We understand difference between moving and copying things.
      Like if you have a file in one folder, moving and copying are not the same thing.
      I'll makeup some folder and file names to use for my examples on what we know
      about.
      Folder Names
      1. Math
      2. Science
      3. Practice Documents

File
      1. math.txt
      If I have that file in the Practice Documents folder and want it to stay in that folder and
      be in the Math folder too, then, I would select that file and then hit copy and then
      find the Math folder, and hit paste, and it should now be in both.
      If I don't want it in the Practice Documents folder anymore, and just in the Math folder,
      I would select the file and then hit Move, and then find the Math folder, put it in there.

We also know about you can't have files that have the same name, or it will overwrite it.

Prior to the Remote Access, things that were working and are no longer working
      properly on both computers, are Adobe Shockwave and Flash Player.
      Again on my mom's at the moment, when we go to different sites that require it,
      there is a message there saying 'This site requires Adobe?Flash?Player.'
      Tried going to download it again, and failed. Gave us a version that is older than
      the one we already have.
      Also, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.. All of those things not working right
      anymore.
      My High School Reuinon happened again, and prior to the Remote Access, the
      reuinon we had, the forms we had to fill out worked just fine. But this time, the forms
      were not working right. I couldn't fill them out. She sent them in 2 formats, which have to
      do with software the Remote Access guy is for some reason telling me 1 of them don't work right
      on Iphones, etc.. Don't know why he is telling us any of this. Like is he confused of something as to
      what stuff we even have it almost seems.

About the only thing I'm trying to remember is, what exactly is it that is allowing things to link together?
      Isn't it 1 of the symbols or punctuations that is allowing links to work? With all the stress and everything,
      little things like that I just plain can't think of it anymore, and certain parts of my illness, which cause more stress
      too, and I'm suppose to try to avoid, causes my mind to just go blank at times too.
      So, trying to figure out, a way of getting the files back to my computer that belong on mine, that are now
      on my mom's and off the internet too, and other files the guy linked together wrong.
      Things start with a forward slash in some things. I guess is his method of doing something.

I did also just do some other searches around, and do think I maybe found some helpful stuff. A big list
      Summary list of things that went on during the dates that the Remote Access was happening. Alot of functions
      he tried to do, looks like failed and stuff, but some things look like he tried to even create a new directories,
      and stuff and Uninstall certain things too. Not sure what Softwares and stuff he was using either. Since
      he just says a bunch of very Vague thing about everything. Which yes, surprising thing is that he does admit that
      in one of the messages he writes. Maybe he was having a guilty conscious.

Thanks for all the help everyone gives with things.
      In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
      Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none