Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Advanced History Delete  (Read 4279 times)

jay applegate

Advanced History Delete
« on: September 15, 2005, 05:02:38 AM »
I understand how to delete the history on the internet page; but what I want to know is can I delete the things that I've searched for on say Yahoo search?  Ex.  I search for something that I mispelled and now everytime I scroll down on the search line I see what I searched for permently there.  I hope that makes sence if not I'll try to explain it better.  Thanks

J

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Advanced History Delete
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 03:06:37 PM »
Try this... In the search box, press the down arrow key. You should now see a list of recently searched words. Put your mouse over the one you want to delete, and press the delete key. Hope this helps  ;)

[glb]Flame[/glb]

jay applegate

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 05:43:29 AM »
Thanks that worked.  One more ? there are some www. address that never go away from the main browser even when I clear the history,  this site is included along with Yahoo and some other random links is there any way to get rid of these?  Thanks

jay applegate

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 05:46:20 AM »
Thanks that worked.  One more ? there are some www. address that never go away from the main browser even when I clear the history,  this site is included along with Yahoo and some other random links is there any way to get rid of these?  Thanks

Fed

• Sage
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #4 on: October 02, 2005, 06:31:40 AM »
    Jay, do yourself a favour & download ccleaner.  ;)
    http://www.ccleaner.com

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 09:09:39 AM »
    Are these links stored in your favorites? if they are in your favorites, they will continue to appear until you remove them from favorites.

[glb]Flame[/glb]