Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Wireless network problem :(  (Read 2664 times)

Sachinn300

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Wireless network problem :(
    « on: April 17, 2012, 09:47:38 AM »
    O.S=win7
    guys i just bought a new modem i.e dlink dsl 2750u(wireless router)..My connection is bridge type so i have to type in the username and password for every time i want to use the internet,i have config it to my comp by wired(rj45) it gets connected to the internet.Now when i tried to connect it through my cell n laptop i can connect vth full range but the thing is it doesnt get connected to the internet no connection establish error .I have checkd through the 192.168.1.1(on my browser) wireless enables n status is also working ....so whats the problem HELP !!! :( :(

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
    Re: Wireless network problem :(
    « Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 10:06:23 AM »
    Does the dlink router WLAN indicator light blink green? The router also has an on/off wireless button. The connecting devices must also match the security encryption (WPA/WPA2PSK)of your router. You can also temporarily disable wifi security to check if the connecting devices are able to connect.   What error messages do you see when you try to connect?

Sachinn300

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 03:59:05 AM »
      yeah its green,cell gets connected but then the website doesnt open ,it keeps loading n then error

Sachinn300

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 09:22:53 AM »
        got the prob .....wifi wont work for a bridge type network :( ...it works only for pppoe ....if any1 has same prob then plz change ur bridge mode to ppoe mode :)

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
        « Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 11:48:00 PM »
        Thanks for posting back the solution Sachinn300. :)
        The documentation is always best to look into.