Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: .net framework error  (Read 4919 times)

merlok

Topic Starter

Rookie
    • Experience: Familiar
    .net framework error
    « on: February 02, 2013, 01:17:39 AM »
    I just installed a razer naga 2012, i used to have the razer naga blue one regular.  Before my regular mouse died the razer synapse was not detecting it after it died and i bought a new one it does the same thing but it gives me a framework error. I've tried installing and uninstalling everything from razer synapse and new work client and net framework 4.0 i have even installed net framework 4.5 which is what i have at the moment each time restarting my computer i have left a attachment so u can see any help to fix this problems will be greatly appreciated thank you. The mouse does work as i can press every button and move the pointer fine the problem is when it comes to using the program to map the keys i like to play with anyways thank you again.

[recovering disk space, attachment deleted by admin]

merlok

Topic Starter

Rookie
      Re: .net framework error
      « Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »
      Another note i have a laptop and the program works perfectly with mouse on that laptop also laptop has windows 7 and PC which is the one with the problems has Windows Vista

merlok

Topic Starter

Rookie
        Re: .net framework error
        « Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 09:47:18 AM »
        Ok i got it to work but for others who might have a similar problem this is how i did it.

As it was working on my laptop and not on my Pc i took the files and copy them from laptop obtaining the drivers for the mouse which u cannot find on any razer website is the razer naga 2012 drivers. so i copied everything and started working from there uninstalling the full synapse > restarting and reinstalling it but this time i went to c:/programdata/Razer  (to be able to see this folder u need to activate hidden files and folders on your folder options) and replaced the razer folder from the PC to the one i had on laptop - manually updated the drivers and fonts 3 of them there and WALA im go to go :-)

this were the file names inside C:/program data/razer/synapse/product updates/downloads  that i needed to install to make the magic work but for some reason when i was installing it on my computer it gave me the framework error i mention in my first post, Thank you all have a great day

Razer_SynapseFonts_v1.00.00.exe
        Razer_Naga2012_Config_v1.08.02.exe
        Razer_Common_Driver_v1.13.03.exe