Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: how to print screen  (Read 13699 times)

srk

how to print screen
« on: March 24, 2004, 03:41:43 AM »
 ??? ??? i have no idea how to print a  acreen with a list of compressed word files. i just need a print out to the screen, but the files keep expanding and printing...what do i i do?????

Joleen

Re: how to print screen
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 02:00:34 PM »
Maybe I'm missing something.  To do a printscreen get to the screen you want then press your Print Screen key on the keyboard.  Open Word or a graphic program (Adobe photoshop, Paint Shop, or even MS Paint) then while holding down the control key press v (this is the shortcut for paste).  Your screenshot will appear.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: how to print screen
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 06:43:52 PM »
Additionally you could press the ALT + Print Screen key to create a capture of only the current window you are in. Once you have captured either the entire screen or the window you can usually paste this picture into another program such as Adobe photoshop as Joleen recommended. Additional shortcut keys can also be found on the below link.

http://www.computerhope.com/shortcut.htm

« Last Edit: March 25, 2004, 06:45:01 PM by admin »
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein