Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: [Question] How do I send a packet using visual studio  (Read 5026 times)

Chibizs

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    [Question] How do I send a packet using visual studio
    « on: July 15, 2013, 10:42:39 PM »
    So I am making a program using Visual Basic also known as Visual Studio now. My question is how do I send a packet from my program to a game. An example of one packet I would like to send is this.
    %xt%zm%tryQuestComplete%122869%2171%-1%false%wvz%
    That packet I want to send by just the click of a button. The program is simple really since the game is a flash. Can you give me any help on finding the game's server and how to send a packet to it. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

MrSelfDestruct

Rookie

• Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: [Question] How do I send a packet using visual studio
    « Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 12:28:14 PM »
    No. Neither I or anyone else can know the address since you didn't give it to us.

If your program is so simple (since the the game is developed in flash?? huh) why can't you consult the API?

If you are trying to cheat, at least do the things required yourself.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: [Question] How do I send a packet using visual studio
    « Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 12:40:47 PM »
    In Visual  Studio one uses MS Silver light to work with video presentations.
    However, there is material from  Adobe for doing C# interfacing with Flash.

Hoverer, sending packet to a server may be much more than you anticipate. Without more specific information, it is hard to answer your question.