Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Project all the images/newest images that were added to the directory(.bat,cmd)  (Read 3640 times)

_unknown_

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Beginner
    I was able to project all the level 2 hdf files and saved the projected files to the new(created) directory using this script:

set in_path=in_path
    set out_path=out_path

md %out_path%
    cd /d %in_path%

FORFILES /m *L2_LAC*.hdf /C "cmd /c gdalwarp -geoloc -t_srs EPSG:4326 -te 113.205 1.120 157.105 2.005 HDF4_SDS:hdf:@file:01 %out_path%\@fname.tif"*

But there is one last thing that I need to make this goal complete:

How am I going to automatically detect all the newest projected images that were added to the directory from time to time and then project it immediately?Because everyday I am downloading hdf files and then if there are new files I'll project it from time to time which is a waste of time. That's why I need it in batch process and automatic. How will I complete this project using the script below?

for /f "tokens=1,2,5" %a in ('dir /-b /o-d /tc') do @if %a==%date:~4% (if %b==%time:~0,5% (echo %c)