Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Can't unistall program  (Read 2790 times)

dimitris94

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Can't unistall program
    « on: March 26, 2015, 01:08:05 PM »
    So i have this prog for my mouse (razer deathadder chrome).And the prog is razer synapse 2.0 .So here is the problem.
    I used to have to run on windows startup, and today it didn't run.So i tried to run it as administrator but nothing happened.And i thought ill just restart the computer.
    Tried it again and the problem was the same so i figured i unistall the prog and re-install it.I had some problems unistalling it cause it was saying that it was open in another program.I tried to terminate through task manager but razer synapse wouldnt show.Anyway for some reason after 2-3 tries although the unistaller didn't show up the razer synapse dissappeared from the list.So i thought it was ok.Afterwards i saw that there was still a file in program files called "Razer" which included all the files that supposed to be already unistalled.I tried to just delete the file but it was saying that it was open in another program again.I deleted every fight 1 by 1 just to see which files are still open.These are the files that i can't delete.Above all else i run windows in safe mode and still couldn't delete the files.Lastly when i try to install the program from the ground up again just in case it might fix everything i get this.All that program does is help me adjust my razer products.And i just want to change my mouse DPI.I would do it with windows but i wont specific number which they dont provide.They only let me get it slower or faster.Please help..i have been on this the whole day.

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Can't unistall program
    « Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 03:57:02 PM »
    The link below is a list of posts similar to yours and instructions on how to remove a Program.  Please dread it over. At least the first five.
    How to remove Program
    If that does not help, please come back and tell what happened.  :)

emmaback

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: Can't unistall program
      « Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 11:44:41 AM »
      srart - control pad - programmes - uninstall