Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Audio in Windows 10  (Read 3620 times)

Mulreay

Topic Starter

Egghead
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Space and Science
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Audio in Windows 10
« on: February 06, 2016, 05:59:35 AM »
Anyone else having issues with VERY low audio in Windows 10? Tried updating drivers for realtek and the such but I have to have everything up to 100% and it's still VERY low. Anyone found a fix?
For when the One Great Scorer comes
To write against your name,
He marks - not that you won or lost,
But how you played the game.

Owner of www.spaceandscience.co.uk and YouTube partner http://www.youtube.com/user/mulreay

keetoowah

• Experience: Beginner
    Re: Audio in Windows 10
    « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 09:14:14 AM »
    Yes me and my friends had to go back to win7 pro..we tried win 10 several times and always lost our sound..What gets me Microsoft is going to stop support for win 7..Doesn't look like they care about Fixing win10 at all

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Audio in Windows 10
    « Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 09:29:34 AM »
    Yes me and my friends had to go back to win7 pro..we tried win 10 several times and always lost our sound..What gets me Microsoft is going to stop support for win 7..Doesn't look like they care about Fixing win10 at all

Why did you go back to W7? What is it about W10 you don't like? As for losing sound, that's certainly not something that is normal, but reinstalling the driver should fix that very quickly.

And yes - Microsoft will stop support for Windows 7. IN 2020!!!!

I know you are new here, but if you are going to make statements like that please try to have some idea of what you are talking about. If your goal / intent is to bash Microsoft, we're really not interested.