Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3280 times)

Luigi master

Topic Starter

Rookie

• I'm a pretty good coder, but not the best.
    • Luigi master
  • Experience: Expert
Hello
« on: June 22, 2016, 05:20:09 AM »
Hi, my name is Luigi master and I am 16 years old, female.
I an really into coding and that stuff, and I even have my own site:
vvvvvvresource.byethost6.com
Anyways, I'm happy to be here, and if anyone needs help I can provide it.

And one question: are the boards only for help or just general discussion about what they are about?
Like is the MS DOS board only for helping with batch and dos or can we talk about the things we made?

Thanks,
 -Luigi master

It has been awhile since I made a serious post...
I have a website so yeah

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 06:03:38 PM »
welcome to CH. Seen your activity for last couple days and glad you like it here.  :)

And one question: are the boards only for help or just general discussion about what they are about?
Like is the MS DOS board only for helping with batch and dos or can we talk about the things we made?

General Discussion is usually like here in the off topic section. Other areas are usually for help where its either someone looking for help or helping others. Trolling is not a good idea etc.

In MS-DOS you can talk about something you made if its strictly DOS or Windows DOS Shell etc, and it could be beneficial for others or yourself, such as sharing a complete batch script with everyone and then say asking if there are ways to improve it or add to it etc.

Biggest thing to avoid is anything related to grey or black hat hacking, exploit, cracks etc. Also no soliciting trying to redirect people to buying any products etc. However its ok to have your website linked here as long as content is general audience and nothing illegal and nothing for sale. So if you had a website with free programs to help people that would probably be ok as long as the programs are legal and nothing illegal about them and clean of any virus or grey area exploits with questionable legality or infringement.

Luigi master

Topic Starter

Rookie

• I'm a pretty good coder, but not the best.
    • Luigi master
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 07:21:35 PM »
In MS-DOS you can talk about something you made if its strictly DOS or Windows DOS Shell etc
So does that mean no "modded" batch?

(For me, modded batch is a separate exe that you can download, that can run commands, like batbox.exe and cecho.exe)
If I needed help with those, would I go into the Other section?
I have a website so yeah