Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Crashing  (Read 2027 times)

Zeeb Shadosworn

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Crashing
    « on: December 08, 2016, 09:41:43 PM »
    Hi I've been experiencing problems with my pc lately. Basically it just randomly crashes, the pc will just instantly turn off. no data is ever damaged and I can always turn it back on agian also there's no crash report thing when I start up my computer. I had this type of crash happen a bit with my old laptop when It overheated so I was wondering if that was what was happening here since it didn't seem to ever crash when the climate was colder. I did try getting one of those big fans and blowing air into my pc with it as well as taking off the side panel to try to help with air flow but it didn't help. Also it seems to happen when I'm doing a couple things at once like playing a game and watching a video at the same time. (also I had the monitor, pc, fan and a phone charger all running out of one power plug with a 6 plug thing, this wouldn't be the problem right?) Just wondering if anyone knows if it is in fact overheating and how I can stop it from doing so, like if I  need to change some hardware or something.
    Cheers   ;D

mygenericemail349

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Crashing
      « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 02:01:56 PM »
      I had one pc do that to me.  I was told it was one of these problems-

Bad power switch
      Bad power box
      Bad internal battery
      or
      could just have too much dust in it, as some dust will conduct electricity and make a "short" in the system.

I replaced my internal battery and the switch, but it didnt do any good. 
      I just went and got another pc instead of having to play guessing games with all the "if's", "ands", or "buts" that could be going on with it.