Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to disable Windows SmartScreen in Windows 10  (Read 7058 times)

Lilly2508

Topic Starter

• Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
How to disable Windows SmartScreen in Windows 10
« on: June 27, 2019, 12:46:41 AM »
the Windows SmartScreen filter sends information about every application you download and run to Microsoft’s servers, where that information will be analyzed and compared with their malicious apps database. If Windows get a negative feedback about the app from the server, it will prevent you from running the app.

Over time, the reputation of apps builds up in their database. However, there is an annoyance: if the SmartScreen filter does not find any info for an app you just downloaded - it will prevent you from running the apps, annoying you with messages like "Windows protected your PC by preventing this potentially malicious app from running" and so on. These messages besides the fact that Microsoft will know everything about what you run and install, make the SmartScreen filter less desirable for many users.

I just want to know the steps of how to disable it? i will do myself if i get any solution.