Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Best Monitor For Eye Strains?  (Read 9922 times)

stanlykell

Topic Starter

• The little things in life matter.
    • Experience: Beginner
    Best Monitor For Eye Strains?
    « on: February 20, 2020, 05:13:05 AM »
    Hey ! I am been working on my computer for more then 5 + hours per day. So I am looking for any monitor which has inbuilt eye care technology to protect my eyes. Can anyone suggest me best monitor that can reduce my eye strain? I have 500$ Budget. Thanks!
    Stanley keller

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Best Monitor For Eye Strains?
    « Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 10:14:29 PM »
    Let me try to give you a quick answer.
    Years ago I had normal vision and then something happened try lost the sight in one eye. Before that I had no problems with monitors and could use a small monitor with no problem. But after my loss of sight in one eye, I was left with very low vision in the remaining eye. That was about 20 years ago and I now use large monitors, two of them. Both are 32 inch television sets. Unfortunately I did not check it out before I bought them. I think that was a mistake. One was an offbrand and to my surprise it is the most pleasant on my eyes but a little strange to set up. The other monitor is a Toshiba, a well-known brand, but it's very hard on my eyes. So I use the offbrand monitor asked my main monitor and the other one is off to one side for I can put stuff that I'm working on temporarily.
    Anyway, to get to the point, I really recommend you look at the monitors before you buy them. I wish I had done that. I did not know there can be so much different between monitors that are about the same price. So I would strongly recommend you go into a store, any store that has monitors or TV sets, and find one that appears to be good on your eyes.

That's the best advice I know how to give.   :)

stanlykell

Topic Starter

• The little things in life matter.
      • Experience: Beginner
      Re: Best Monitor For Eye Strains?
      « Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 11:35:27 PM »
      Let me try to give you a quick answer.
      Years ago I had normal vision and then something happened try lost the sight in one eye. Before that I had no problems with monitors and could use a small monitor with no problem. But after my loss of sight in one eye, I was left with very low vision in the remaining eye. That was about 20 years ago and I now use large monitors, two of them. Both are 32 inch television sets. Unfortunately I did not check it out before I bought them. I think that was a mistake. One was an offbrand and to my surprise it is the most pleasant on my eyes but a little strange to set up. The other monitor is a Toshiba, a well-known brand, but it's very hard on my eyes. So I use the offbrand monitor asked my main monitor and the other one is off to one side for I can put stuff that I'm working on temporarily.
      Anyway, to get to the point, I really recommend you look at the monitors before you buy them. I wish I had done that. I did not know there can be so much different between monitors that are about the same price. So I would strongly recommend you go into a store, any store that has monitors or TV sets, and find one that appears to be good on your eyes.

That's the best advice I know how to give.   :)

Thanks Mate!
      Stanley keller