Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: WinAmp Playlist  (Read 12752 times)

Sebastian42

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Experienced
WinAmp Playlist
« on: September 01, 2022, 07:36:09 AM »
I play podcasts through WinAMP from files in folders on a USB stick - WinAmp CAN access ALL the podcast files. I want to get WinAmp to play the next podcast when the first finishes. In VLC that can be achieved by creating a playlist. When I try to create a Playlist in WinAmp, its library sees some, but not all the folders in the USB. How can I get WinAmp to detect ALL the folders ? I have asked in the WinAmp forum and got NO response.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: WinAmp Playlist
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 04:49:10 PM »
Win amp works for me. When I  do a list of files on Win Amp I move the files in the order I want.
The Winamp® playlist organizes your music files, your videos, favorite internet radio stations and all of your media resources into a single, intuitive interface. If you are using Winamp for the first time, then the playlist may be empty.

Have you read this:
https://help.winamp.com/hc/en-us/articles/8121743195796-WAFA-Playlists-Play-Queue-Widget-Players

Does that help?

Sebastian42

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: WinAmp Playlist
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 04:29:45 AM »
I succeeded in getting WinAmp to play one podcast after another from folders invisible to the Library, through GUIDANCE from the steps listed in the following URL : https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-create-a-playlist-using-winamp-2438767 The steps were only a guide because the interface in the example is quite different from that in v5.9.999 which is one I am using.