Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: brand new pc stopped working after updating amd drivers  (Read 19538 times)

Pug_on_Keyboard

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    brand new pc stopped working after updating amd drivers
    « on: January 03, 2022, 01:28:30 AM »
    The computer crashed twice and had an error saying it was a graphic problem. So i went to amd's website and downloaded their automatic driver searcher and sure enough there were drivers to be downloaded. So I downloaded them and got into a restart loop. I then tried reinstallling windows 10 but when i did that everytime i got to my motherboard's splash screen it would freeze. Now my I have updated my bios, unplugged ram and hard drives to see if they were the problem but still have no luck. When I try to boot off the hard drive that has windows 10 on it, it freezes too. Please help.

ngc2392

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: brand new pc stopped working after updating amd drivers
      « Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 10:38:00 AM »
      Well, you don't have much options really  :-\
      I would go to bios and restore it to default settings. And then try booting up. Because the simptoms suggests something is wrong with bios...

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      • Experience: Beginner
      Re: brand new pc stopped working after updating amd drivers
      « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 07:44:34 AM »
      If you reinstalled Windows then ALL drivers especially MBoard need to be reinstalled...
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "