Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Volume really low  (Read 13025 times)

jaysonclydee

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Volume really low
    « on: January 18, 2022, 12:12:57 AM »
    Hi i need help last year around march my pc had problems but we managed to fix it but after we fix it the audio is really low even though all sounds is max. My Realtek is not High Definition does that had to do something with my audio? My mic is still loud but my sound is really weak. Please help me fix it thank you.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Volume really low
    « Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 04:04:58 PM »
    Is it low no matter headset or speakers plugged in or just when speakers plugged in? If just when speakers plugged in then you need a new set of speakers to amplify the audio output. If its quiet for both headset and speakers then the amplifier chip may be weak assuming all sliders in advanced audio properties are set to max volume. To which a USB Audio Adapter could be added to fix this or a sound card installed if a desktop computer with an available slot for a sound card. I usually just buy the $20 USB Sound Card and plug that in and it works right away for sound and mic support.