Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: TOTAL MYSTERY  (Read 22967 times)

ivanoe

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    TOTAL MYSTERY
    « on: May 29, 2022, 03:44:17 AM »
    I am stumped ,i am trying to send a photo-copy of a document to  the blue badge scheme. i have sent all the other documents except this one.
      it wont go. it is in bmp form ,have read i have to change it jpeg. so i think i have done that but would appreciate help to make sure.
      now the mystery i  have downloaded a copy to my desktop, also to a folder i titled badge. When i go to my desktop click the file it opens great.
      same with my folder. when i go on any conversion site and it say's download from pc,thers is nothing on my desktop /folder .
       it doesn't' show.
       also i need to reduce this document from 23.6 mb  to less than 20 mb for it to go through.
      can anyone help me with any of this.
       thank you.

ngc2392

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: TOTAL MYSTERY
      « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 08:36:40 AM »
      did you actually convert the file to jpeg? since that size of the file is kinda large-not for jpeg but it's normal for bmp file (uncompressed file format). in what program did you converted? or you did online?

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      Re: TOTAL MYSTERY
      « Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 01:33:24 PM »
      And "total mystery" is not a good title for the thread. Give your threads a subject related to your problem and you'll get more attention and responses.