Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Computer Hope forum e-mail issues and down time  (Read 28452 times)

Computer Hope Admin

Topic Starter
  • Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Computer Hope forum e-mail issues and down time
« on: September 19, 2022, 08:00:39 PM »
First, thanks again Allan, who tried to keep me on task with fixing this problem for over a month. There have been issues with the mail server preventing the forums from sending e-mail. I believe the issue is now fixed, but while fixing it, I also noticed it was attempting to go through all the e-mails that were unable to go through. I canceled most of these, but unfortunately, several also go out, so sorry for any extra e-mail you may have received.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 09:46:22 AM by Computer Hope Admin »
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

Computer Hope Admin

Topic Starter
  • Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Computer Hope forum e-mail issues and down time
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 09:48:07 AM »
Again I apologize for the forum down time this past week. As I was working on other forum / server issues our family had an unscheduled family emergency which led us to all getting Covid and I've been extremely sick for the past week. I'm still not 100%, but thankfully better enough to hopefully put in some work and get these issues resolved.
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 06:20:10 AM »
Get better Bud...thats most important.
patio.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Novel8

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
    « Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 06:59:22 AM »
    This is just to find out why I do not see a "reply" button, even after logging in, to my post responder. Has C H changed? My post was about the problem of losing my Power button ( to hibernate, restart and shut off ) on my Win 11 system. Moderators should take in consideration of those who ask for help here in these forums may not be tech savvy as they are when they throw out instructions ...ie...install "Open Shell Menu" and "explorer patch"...Please be more instructive and just what they are and how to go about doing or getting them.