Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: what does 1000email accounts w/webhosting mean?  (Read 3249 times)

danielspencer2

what does 1000email accounts w/webhosting mean?
« on: March 27, 2006, 05:56:56 PM »
MY query is related to:

http://www.hostmywebsitenow.com

under 'web hosting' click on 'hosting plans'

i want to get the 'deluxe' plan with the Windows operating system cuz it comes with lots of space and bandwidth and it has a 'community server' software included that will let me setup a forum, blogging, and photo galleries.

My query is,do I have to use all of the 1000 email accounts that is included in the 'deluxe' package? Or can I just set-up a few if i want to and leave the rest there cuz i don't think i'd need 1000 email accounts.i probably only need 1.
maybe sum1 who has experience in this can help me as i'm a newbie to webhosting.

SmokeBeast

Re: what does 1000email accounts w/webhosting mean
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 06:02:31 PM »
What 1000 email accounts means is that you have 1000 emails at your disposal.  Usually how most web hosting compies work is this...
You have up to X number of email accounts.  If you do not use all of them you DO NOT lose them.

For example you said that you wanted to use only 1 email.  You will have 999 to use at some future time.  You may want to check with the hosting company, but usually they have a way that customers can create, edit and delete email accounts as needed.

Hope that helps.