Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Diplomacy error  (Read 3508 times)

NonMember

Diplomacy error
« on: August 08, 2006, 11:51:06 AM »
Hello again... i have installed my new game which is Diplomacy.... and then after when i try to play it it says Runtime error! and like it opened this program in an unusual way... so what should i do to fix this thingy??? so far as i know this place helped me a lot in getting my computer back to work.... may be you will be able to help now too>??? :-?

baxgr

Re: Diplomacy error
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 04:01:58 PM »
try to install the patch 1.3 maybe they fix it.

donwnload link :
http://downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d14390.htm

pls tell me if it works

NonMember

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 05:28:07 PM »
oh yea about that... it didn't work... i did that thingy installed and nothing... you know it's never that easy to fix the problem by downloading the patch...

baxgr

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 05:55:45 PM »
try to get help from the official site...

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=295

NonMember

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 03:05:09 AM »
oh i tried but they don't help much... either download check your video card ... it's all fine... but it doesn't work... always the *censored* runtime error... i have another computer that is my aunt's computer on her administrator account it works fine but when you go on the not on administrator account it shows the same problem as on my computer when i have only admin account.... and plus do you know anything about it???

baxgr

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 06:44:56 AM »
lets try this : unistall the game
make a new account with administrator rights
install the game again

tell me if that works :)

(you have windows xp i guess)