Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Legend Of Mir Problem - Help  (Read 9942 times)

Taz_Shahid

Re: Legend Of Mir Problem - Help
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 03:26:47 PM »
im the one attacking something.

if you look, just as i hit, it looks like the attack gets stuck half way through if you get me..

well i looked into it further, and basically, everyone says that my attack speed is fine, its just me.
so why does it look like i am lagging?

is there any way to fix that?

Raptor

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2006, 12:03:30 AM »
Like i said, it's probably the game that has bad frames per second when it comes to character animation.

lil_falco

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2006, 09:59:12 AM »
however, this is a legendofmir private server which has been running for some time now (good few years).

You're hosting a non-dedicated server on the same system you play on?

No wonder you're laggy, then.

What type of connection do you have?

those are my cpu specs.

You should really stop calling your PC "CPU" because it's not just a central processing unit. Neither are the specifications you showed us those of the CPU and games aren't called "CPU games" but simply PC games.  :P

He never said he was running a dedicated server on his connection... Listen to what he's saying or dont bother replying cuz your not helping.

TO answer your question: Its not the game thats laggy, its the annimations. Inbstead of having an animation preset, all that this game does in show 3-4 frames of different sprites, 2d pictures, for an action. It seems to be extremly old and I woudl reccomend Guildwars for you. Your computer can handle it and it woudl be much moer "smooth" to you. Also mayeb update your video drivers, they seems ot be 6 months old.

www.nvidia.com
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 10:04:13 AM by lil_falco »

Raptor

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2006, 11:10:14 AM »
TO answer your question: Its not the game thats laggy, its the annimations. Inbstead of having an animation preset, all that this game does in show 3-4 frames of different sprites, 2d pictures, for an action. It seems to be extremly old and I woudl reccomend Guildwars for you. Your computer can handle it and it woudl be much moer "smooth" to you. Also mayeb update your video drivers, they seems ot be 6 months old.

Thanks for repeating what I said.

Like i said, it's probably the game that has bad frames per second when it comes to character animation.

::)

lil_falco

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2006, 02:10:39 PM »

No problem, make your explanations a little mroe clear.

Raptor

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 02:55:16 PM »

No problem, make your explanations a little mroe clear.

How about I shove my foot up your face? Maybe if you'd bother going back a page you could see my 'clear' explanation.

Neil

Expert
  • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
    « Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 03:23:40 PM »
    Now now childs.

Taz_Shahid

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2006, 08:59:23 AM »
    however, this is a legendofmir private server which has been running for some time now (good few years).

You're hosting a non-dedicated server on the same system you play on?

No wonder you're laggy, then.

What type of connection do you have?

those are my cpu specs.

You should really stop calling your PC "CPU" because it's not just a central processing unit. Neither are the specifications you showed us those of the CPU and games aren't called "CPU games" but simply PC games.  :P

He never said he was running a dedicated server on his connection... Listen to what he's saying or dont bother replying cuz your not helping.

www.nvidia.com

u its annoying because no one else is having this problem. its just me. i really enjoy this server as the majority of my friends play it. and i do want to fix this problem. is there not some way around this?

Raptor

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2006, 11:13:41 AM »
    I don't see a problem, no one does. Record a movie at your friends place and then show it here for comparisment. But please, mind the quality.