Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Constant lockup  (Read 3524 times)

peacemaker2866

Constant lockup
« on: October 06, 2006, 03:30:12 AM »
I've been having problems whenever I open these two game programs. The problem is that I am able to open both programs as long as one is minimized. Once both are placed side by side(both restored, but not in full screen;half and half), my computer would lockup, then either come back to life or just restart by itself. I know i am able to play both at same time because i was able to open both on with no problem as long as one is minimized. I want to be able to play with both windows next to each other without the constant freezing of the computer. I am worried that if I change anything, I would end up having problems starting the computer. I just want to know if there are any suggestions as to what I should do to solve this constant lockup of my computer. I have a Pentium 4 processor, about 1 GB of ram, and my video card is an ati radeon x700 256MB.

GX1_Man

Re: Constant lockup
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 03:55:42 AM »
How do you plat two at once?

peacemaker2866

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 08:29:36 AM »
I have program that a friend gave me that allows you to do that. BTW my OS is WindowsXP.

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 10:40:51 AM »
I've been having problems whenever I open these two game programs

Sometimes I wonder if you people are doing this on purpose...

peacemaker2866

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 10:59:04 AM »
My reason for doing that is because i want to be able to play two accounts at the same time. Since i got no laptop or another computer, this was what i thought was the only thing to do to be able to play by two.

Raptor

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 01:33:14 PM »
My reason for doing that is because i want to be able to play two accounts at the same time. Since i got no laptop or another computer, this was what i thought was the only thing to do to be able to play by two.

I suppose you didn't get the message.

What the heck are 'these' programs?

unlovedwarrior

Guru

• someday this name will be known
    « Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 03:07:05 PM »
    ummm.. is it flyff??