Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Want new ideas to be implemented  (Read 2930 times)

waeladelcs004

Want new ideas to be implemented
« on: January 03, 2007, 05:43:16 AM »
I am a student at the faculty of Computer Science - Third year

And I now prepare for my graduation project by collecting new ideas to be implemented

:-?If anyone have a new idea , please send it with a small description

and thanks

Neil

Expert
  • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
    Re: Want new ideas to be implemented
    « Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 06:49:23 AM »
    How about you write us a small description ;)

What kind of areas are you looking for? A website? A database? Since you've posted in the programming forum, I assume that it's going to be programming related. What language are you thinking of doing it in?

heek9pm

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »
    There is a great need for the technical education of people who are never going to spend three years studying computers  or anything else. Watching TV is their a poor form of education. What is needed are better ways of training people to do the things they need to do as well as the things that can be fun.  How about an “invisible” ( read embedded) OS that will interact will people who learn by interactions with people or things rather that following an outline of instruction. Yes, there already are things like that at a price,  but bring it to the masses.            
     ;D

Neil

Expert
    • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
      « Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 11:29:34 AM »
      There is also a great need for the education of people who need to write specifications ::)

What you are basically proposing is a dumbed down way of learning how to use computers, which defeats the point of technical education, because as soon as they are required to do something really technical, they will be unabled to because they have been pampered like so. Just my opinion. Look up Microsoft Bob 8-) is it popular today?