Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: request to all the graphic people out there  (Read 1745 times)

Xero

request to all the graphic people out there
« on: January 12, 2007, 04:05:41 AM »
Hey everyone, my name is Josh Mitrou aka Xero, and im the guitarist/vocalist in the unsigned band Bezerk Fury, and i need help from all you image people out there. Our band needs a logo and a myspace layout, but im afraid we are a bit short on money, seeing as we just payed for use of a recording studio to record some demos. Even though we can not pay anyone who makes a logo or a myspace layout incorparating that layout, we will however be forever grateful towards them and if we get signed, we will put a thankyou to you in the liners. You can search for us on myspace, but theres no point yet, as we don't have anything on our site, as the rest of the band wanted to wait until we had a logo/ layout. In regards to the actual logo, something along the lines of a fantasy/gothic type font, preferably with jagged edges, that just has to say the bands name. the layout should just have a Bezerk Fury logo in the background, and i leaver it up to you as to how the rest of the layout looks, but it has to look metal. If you deciede that you are interested, email us at [email protected] with a logo or ideas for a layout, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Many thanks, Bezerk Fury