Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: >>>>Students IT Organization  (Read 5360 times)

jhong0637

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

>>>>Students IT Organization
    « on: June 01, 2008, 08:12:55 AM »
    we have an organization in our school,...i am officer for the position of VP in Programming and Logic,...i want to have an project for the org,.please help me for what project to do,...thanks in advance

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Computer Hope
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: >>>>Students IT Organization
    « Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 12:33:11 PM »
    Sorry, but you'll need to be more specific or explain in better detail in what you need before I think you'll get any responses on this.
    Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    -Albert Einstein

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: >>>>Students IT Organization
      « Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 01:39:02 PM »
      Heres one maybe what your looking for.  Try makeing something like bonzi monkey with out the spyware.  Takes time,skill,people ect...
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres