Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Trouble with Maple Story and my Router  (Read 4354 times)

hurafloyd

Trouble with Maple Story and my Router
« on: April 19, 2007, 07:06:31 AM »
Hi!

Im having trouble logging to Maple Story since I got this ADSL Router.

I'll explain the situation: When I double click on the MS logo the Game Guard connects and authentycates, but after it does that, it closes off and it doesnt give me an error. Deleting the Game Guard folder wont work and the ipconfig either.

My suppositions: I have played (or tried playing) MS on switches and two types of router (the ones that uses private IP's with 192.168.0.xxx and the ones that uses 192.168.1.xxx). The 2nd type of router is the one that I got now and it doesnt let me log on; the other router and the switches went nice.

You could say that I should format my PC, it wont work either because:

When I was working at an office last year, I had to move my computer from home to the working place. there I could log on to Maple Story using, first, a switch, second, a router (192.168.0.xxx) and the third, and I couldnt log on this one, another router (192.168.1.xxx); after I finished working there I returned my pc home and I could play again MS.

I dont know what to do for MS to work on; I already tried putting my PC on the DMZ, opening all the ports in the router (mad I know), played with the DHCP settings and even changed the DNS settings, and nothing.

If there is anything else I can do and you know, please tell me. Im dead curious to know what to do.