Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MS Word Problem ?  (Read 27750 times)

Jp

Re: MS Word Problem ?
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2007, 05:30:24 AM »
Ok,. .I get your kind and Warranted gesture, . . I mean,  I can respect that up to a certain point, surmonting to a vote for a  democrat ! ; as follows;

:P________________BLANK SPACE________________________ :P

but could we kindly converse, on our mutual concerns, namely the questions, . . One of which, . . was, . . In all encompassing understanabilities, . .       ?  Did you contact contrex on his literate  usage, of banned terms ? ? ? Like curse words for all the girls , which of he is one of ,  . . .but you failed to spare me my 15 minutes of Flame !  ? ? ?

Jp

Raptor

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2007, 11:50:24 AM »
I'm gonna tell, . . Raptor !

And he did!

You make me proud, Contrex.. I see I have found a succesful heir, someone who can continue my reign of trollification.. It is time for me to leave!

This is another reason as to why people should have to fill out two pages or more about their PC's if they want help. Hate to have another Jp1, Mac2 or Merlin2 ... It's obvious this system doesn't really work when it comes to forum help; fixing a PC has never been about how many suggestions fit into one topic; it has been about letting whoever is at it have full control over it and be able to ask anything anytime without any interference.. Such a situation is difficult to realize in real life, let alone on a forum.

Anyhow, I'm going into hibernation. See you all in a few months if anything has changed!

Jp

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2007, 02:34:07 PM »
Raptor,

Before you go on your little vacation, . .

Let me buy you a remote access software, so you can fix computers all over the World !!

And you can share it with contrex !

Jp
 :-X

Dark Blade

• Forum Gaming Master

• Adviser

• Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2007, 11:41:12 PM »
Raptor's leaving...? Then who's gonna yell at Jp?

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2007, 04:59:16 AM »
Jp has been banned already.
See you later, Raptor, probably on BF.
We'll miss you round here . . .