Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Cables for your PC  (Read 2820 times)

laura127

Cables for your PC
« on: April 08, 2004, 08:06:26 AM »
Hi,

Me again! As i said in my posts before i'm learning as much as i can about PC's ASAP. Im trying to learn about cables but i dont know where to start.. If anyone out there could point me to a site where there's a table saying

The *&$(£ Cable = connects to the *&*( and does &*($^£

Or better still write out a few explanations for me. Ive searched this site & ive found some information but not everything i need.

I dont wanna bother anyone but if you feel you could help me, i'd be ever so grateful

-Laura :)

Joleen

Re: Cables for your PC
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 11:36:04 AM »
Are you not using a computer to ask these questions?  Walk around your desk and I bet you'll find some cables there and on one end will be a.. mouse, on the other.. a PS2 port etc.  http://www.tigerdirect.com has a cables section too.

Detox

Re: Cables for your PC
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 11:46:24 AM »
If you are refering to internal components/wires, I was unable to find any specific pages.  But if you are real careful you can attempt to venture into your computer on your own.  With the case apart you can see what makes every thing tick.  Also thoroughly ready the documentation that came originally with you computer will provide a wealth of knowledge.  If you dont have it you can try to get it online.