Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Trouble with one account using Divx and Musicmatch  (Read 2163 times)

Firefly

Trouble with one account using Divx and Musicmatch
« on: July 06, 2007, 02:41:11 PM »
I own a laptop and I made an account for my sister to use. Mines is the administrator account and hers is limited. When she tries to add tracks to the musicmatch library a pop-up would say its already being used by another program. We'd check my account and its not even in my playlist but I have the song in my library. Also, whenever she tries to watch Divx videos online they never load, it just gets stuck on connecting. The programs works fine on my account and hasn't given me any problems.  So she has to use my account all the time to watch videos and listen to music which defeats the purpose of having seperate accounts.

Is it my firewall? I'm not sure what could be blocking her from using those programs.

The Saviour

Re: Trouble with one account using Divx and Musicmatch
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 06:26:02 PM »
When she is using the computer...are you still logged in?

Try logging out and have her login and attempt the same procedure.

Post your results.

Firefly

Re: Trouble with one account using Divx and Musicmatch
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 09:57:30 PM »
I'm not logged in when she uses it, I checked that. Even tried going to the music folder and clicking the file itself to open in musicmatch but it still wouldn't play.

I also checked to see if there were different setting on her account for the divx but when I tried to check it it wouldn't let me access it because she has a limited account and I can't figure out how to check her settings from my account.