Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Software won't Install?  (Read 2262 times)

lando1

Software won't Install?
« on: July 12, 2007, 09:37:28 PM »
Hello,having a problem installing programs on computer, The type of  program that won't install is for designing and cutting vinyl graphics for signs, vehicles, etc. I have another computer that has the program currently installed with the security key and it installed fine. I also tried my older sign program that I don't use , which was used with windows 98, it did the same thing.
I put in the disk, prompted for serial number, typed in serial number,starts installing,the guage that shows percentage comes up goes to 40% then just stays there,then dissapears after a few minutes. The older program doesn't get to 40% it's to about 20% then stops installing.I have had both programs installed on my previous computers and experieced no problems installing? :-\ :)

unlovedwarrior

Guru

• someday this name will be known
    Re: Software won't Install?
    « Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 09:40:33 PM »
    more specs on the problem computer and program please?  what are the requirements of the program? and what are the specs of your computer?