Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Cheap Energy Electricity  (Read 7363 times)

extreme

Cheap Energy Electricity
« on: July 28, 2007, 11:31:49 AM »
                                           Immediate
Dear Users:
Cheap energy discovered in Pakistan through mechenical revolving method where
the output result is about 3% to 85% more then input. Now I am looking for your responce accoring to present engineering rules. 

« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 12:03:19 PM by extreme »

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Cheap Energy Electricity
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 11:45:59 AM »
I want immediate response form the whole world
You seem a bit overbearing there, extreme.  And, by the way, you also look very weird.

extreme

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 11:53:44 AM »
Dear User
The knowledge is not limitted to USA or Western world. Furthermore for your kidn information research,design,and working model is ready and I've seen it and if you want to see this modem physically know you come in Pakistan and see the input and output of the model

Deerpark

Egghead
    « Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 12:13:19 PM »
    where the output result is about 3% to 85% more then input.
    Unless you've got some real evidence to back that claim (that doesn't involve me going to Pakistan) I'm taking the stance that what you're claiming is impossible per the laws of physics.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

extreme

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 12:24:40 PM »
    Dear User
    Yes you are right no machine can give 100% efficiency but i have seen it any many others too, and it is totally new theory you are right it dosent  relates with Physics
    but totally new topic and theory

Deerpark

Egghead
      « Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 12:38:05 PM »
      Your answer makes no sense.
      Yes you are right no machine can give 100% efficiency but i have seen it any many others too.
      This is self contradictory for example.

And to state that this "theory" doesn't fall under the laws of physics is just preposterous.

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
        • Google
      • Certifications: List
      « Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 04:05:51 PM »
      i think this comes down to something being lost in translation somewhere.
      this fella's primary language obviously isn't english...
      Computer Hope

If I don't reply, I'm probably out returning videotapes.

Deerpark

Egghead
        « Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 04:29:51 PM »
        Oh i agree 100%... I just get a bit carried away when someone makes what I see as a pretty outrageous claim. What extreme describes in his first post in basically a perpetual motion machine that if it existed would pretty much bring down the laws of thermodynamics. And no one breaks the laws of physics on my watch. ;)

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
          • Google
        « Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 05:45:31 PM »
        not that perpetual motion devices haven't been created before.
        not really proper perpetual motion, but they're something. it's all got to do with magnetics. and what he says isn't impossible either.

think of this. the alternator in a car powers the battery (from the revs), if you created a machine that could do the same thing to power itself, all it needs is the initial push, and the rest comes with time. eventually it can just power itself enough to be able to output the power it doesn't need, keeping it going, keeping it powered, and supplying power for others. I've often wondered why these principles haven't been used for power yet ???

but ok.
        and yes, he did contradict himself, but, once again, it was the language issue  :-\

i do agree with you though buddy, don't get me wrong ;)
        Computer Hope

Deerpark

Egghead
          « Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 06:22:39 PM »
          think of this. the alternator in a car powers the battery (from the revs), if you created a machine that could do the same thing to power itself, all it needs is the initial push, and the rest comes with time. eventually it can just power itself enough to be able to output the power it doesn't need, keeping it going, keeping it powered, and supplying power for others. I've often wondered why these principles haven't been used for power yet ???
          Actually you can't do this. You can't create energy out of nothing, the amount of energy in the universe is constant. Add to this that some energy in any machine will be lost as heat and friction and you've got the reason why these so called perpetual motion machines eventually grinds to a halt.

But I'll shut up about this now, promise. :D

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
            • Google
          « Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 06:37:33 PM »
          well you know, since this should really be in off topic anyway.... why not talk about it? it's the subject of the thread (as far as we can tall anyway ???), and the OP hasn't posted back.

explain the reasoning behind your theory of the principles of an alternator not working to power itself? :P
          i understand that heat and friction etc. do restrain some of the power, but, why can't there be an alternator powerful enough to build up enough power after getting a kick start to be able to power itself?
          Computer Hope

Dark Blade

• Forum Gaming Master

• Adviser

• Yes
          « Reply #11 on: July 28, 2007, 06:48:40 PM »
          Mechanical revolving method......

Like this?

But maybe with, like, scientifcally modified demolition balls that cause a lot of friction, which gives heat, but can be converted into energy?....

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
            • Google
          « Reply #12 on: July 28, 2007, 06:49:49 PM »
          as suggested before with magnetics :P
          :D
          good example.. my google doesn't work lol
          Computer Hope

Deerpark

Egghead
            « Reply #13 on: July 28, 2007, 08:57:04 PM »
            The reason the alternator example doesn't work is because, as i said, energy can't be created out of nothing. In a closed system there will always be the same amount of energy. It might be in different forms such as heat, electricity, movement, etc, but always the same amount. This is not something I can explain in greater detail, its just a scientific fact. If you want a thorough explanation of this I suggest you read up on thermodynamics

In your example with the alternator, energy in the form of rotational movement is converted into electricity by moving magnets past coils of wire. If the alternator could do a 100% conversion and you could design a electric motor that could also do a 100% conversion, then you had a perpetual motion machine. It would never be able to create more energy than what you originally put into it by jump starting it, because then it would be creating energy out of nothing.

In reality, energy is lost from the alternator in the form of heat because of friction between the moving parts. When the electricity flows through the wires a small amount of it is converted to heat as well because of resistance in the wires. And so on and so on. The second problem is that you can't create a closed system. Energy, usually heat, will always escape from your system. There is no material on earth that can keep heat from escaping. So the net result = the alternator will at some point grind to a halt.

And the same goes for the example with the Balance Balls. You can't get more energy out of them than you put in.

Seriously I'm not making this stuff up, ask your local physics teacher and he/she will tell you the same thing.

extreme

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 10:37:08 AM »
            Dear users:
            1: The knowledge have no limit and it will be increased till the day of judgement
            Example : The mechanical feeding energy can be easily boosted up to unlimitted power. When you will feed your hand energy in to the screw jeck or pressure jeck and then this limitted hand power feeding energy will be increased through jeck device till to unlimitted power. It is my challange that in whole world no one can assess his hand input energy and now you think what the physics law say about this example. Now as form Physics what Physics say
            Thanks