Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Very peculiar issue  (Read 8234 times)

vindi

Re: Very peculiar issue
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 09:32:05 AM »
the only option may be to get the expensive video cable. the vga cable may not be able to handle the video card and the monitor.
I have a DVI cable that I bought for $50. It is not that. Another update. I went to the GeekSquad people and after about an hour of a bunch of geeks staring at the glaring case they concluded they do not have the equipment to check it out. Oh my dear holly Molly guys. Is that even possible?
Well so I took it home again and had some free time so I figured I would pull out my old CPU from my old computer and replace it for the new one. After about a half hour of trying to take off the *censored* Dell heatsink, I discovered, that even though the new mobo is said to be able to support P4 CPUs, this one was just about old enough not to be supported. So I had to put itall back and lost a good hour again. I have another computer with Pendium D CPU so I will try to abuse that one. Man am I glad I am not in the PC industry. My hair would be even whiter than it is now. :)