Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: x-540 Logitech Rear/Center Speaker Stops Working  (Read 3789 times)

Neik

Topic Starter

Beginner

x-540 Logitech Rear/Center Speaker Stops Working
    « on: September 28, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »
    Hey, I have a problem with my speakers, My Rear speakers use to work with my 6.1 channel sound card, but no it doesn't work anymore, I've checked my Speaker Configuration with Sound Effect Manager, I Put 6 channel mode for 5.1 speaker Output and the rear/center worked perfectly, I use to have my center/Subwoofer Outlet to my Mic In. But now only 2 of my 5 speakers are working, My songs arent playing from my rear speaker anymore. Theres a button called matrix which turns on the center/rear speakers for 2 channel sound card. But the sound from the matrix mode isn't that great. Iv Tested my Rear and Center Speaker with the sound effect manager and it appears to get sound out of them. But i dont know why the music i play don'tt come out of those speakers.
    Can anyone help me?

My Specs
    Windows XP Home Edition
    1.5 GB RAM
    2.40 Ghz Processer
    256 MB Graphic Card RAM

soldier101983

Re: x-540 Logitech Rear/Center Speaker Stops Working
    « Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 06:13:45 PM »
    did music use to play out of your rear speakers only music does not tend to come out of surround speakers unless there is a setting for it

Neik

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 06:17:54 PM »
      yes they use to come out of my rear speakers too. now they stopped working?

Neik

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 07:31:58 PM »
        I turned on something called s_eax in one of my games and the rear speakers started working, is there away to enable this on my desktop?