Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: “3rd Space” Vest Lets You Feel Blows in Video Games  (Read 4578 times)

Computer Hope Admin

Topic Starter
  • Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
“3rd Space” Vest Lets You Feel Blows in Video Games
« on: October 23, 2007, 10:37:44 AM »

Originally designed as a medical device by Dr. Mark Ombrellaro, the “3rd Space” vest by TN Games was unveiled this week at the E for All video game exposition in Los Angeles. The medical version is used to poke and press patients’ bodies remotely and get feedback on what they are feeling. It still needs FDA approval.

Link

Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: “3rd Space” Vest Lets You Feel Blows in Video Games
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 11:44:23 AM »
FDA approval for a gaming experience.......just mincing words here Nathan but i find that hilarious ! !

;D ;D
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Computer Hope Admin

Topic Starter
  • Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: “3rd Space” Vest Lets You Feel Blows in Video Games
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 04:57:24 PM »
Heh, yeah not something you'd expect or really even want to hear in the description of a product relating to computer gaming. I can't imagine too many players who'd want something like this. Although being able to actually feel the direction in which bullets are being shot at you could give you an added advantage.

I could see the Army wanting to use these too. Good way to train the soldiers especially if getting shot REALLY hurts.
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein