Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: help needed ..pioneer dvd /cd writer  (Read 3007 times)

theted

Topic Starter

Beginner

help needed ..pioneer dvd /cd writer
    « on: November 08, 2007, 04:48:50 AM »
    hope someone can help me out ...i bought a pioneer-112d dvd/cd writer with no instructions,ive aready got a dvd /cd writer but i want to install a second one, the pc tower has a second slot on the tower for it to go,it's a sort of spring flap..when you press the eject button the tray pushes the flap out...can someone pleasssse give me some instructions on how to install this second dvd writer..my computer is a ACER E380 4000+..kind regard's theted ???

litespeed14

Beginner

Re: help needed ..pioneer dvd /cd writer
      « Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 06:54:28 AM »
      This link is to Acer Aspire E380 to download your Guide/Manual for changes in Mem/IDE Drives/DVD/CD RW&ROMS and other helpfull information specific to your computer from Acer..Good luck

http://www.acerpanam.com/synapse/forms/portal20.cfm?recordid=1097&formid=3425&website=AcerPanAm.com&siteid=7117&words=all&keywords=&areaid=2

PS: download and open with .pdf reader like Adobe or Foxit..

theted

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 08:30:46 AM »
        thank's for the link lightspeed...theted

grabiakml

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 11:02:56 AM »
        lol... very odd, but I was about to post the exact same question for the exact same drive only I have a Dell Dimension 4700.

P.S. I'm not so hot with computers and have been trying to fix this problem for quite some time so if anyone can give me detailed step by step instructions that would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks!

grabiakml

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 05:36:33 PM »
        please any help is very greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance for any help at all.

I've heard that the computer should just recognize the drive and allow me to use it, but for some reason that is not the case. I've been headaching over trying to fix this for about a month now!

litespeed14

Beginner

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 05:46:43 AM »
          grabiakel you need to post your own thread from what I understand about how it works in here..Ill look for your thread to help you, but most in here will,, also look for a post from "Patio" gives great advice