Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: window within a window help  (Read 1724 times)

aprilla77

window within a window help
« on: December 30, 2007, 06:24:07 PM »
Hi!
Thanks for this site!!  ok, I have a dell xps that is not vista, windows something.  Anyway I play webkinz and when you click log in on webkinz it opens another smaller window that is maximized.  On this window it opens y ou can't resize and there is no edit button. I noticed on my nieces computer that same window takes up her full screen and it does not on mine. Probably about half.  I can't drag or anything like that.  I think I may just have to lower my settings in properties to get it full screen.  Is that the only solution??  HOpe that made sense.

Thanks
April

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
    • Yes
    • Technology News and Information
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: window within a window help
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 12:00:46 AM »
Do you mean the page is going past your screen, as if the single window isnt enough to hold the entire page (you have to scroll over to see the rest of it)?
Or is it that the window is opening larger than the amount of space available?

We will need to know what operating system you are using. Either on your desktop, or in the Start menu, you should be able to find an icon titled "My Computer"
Right click on it, and click Properties.
It should list what operating system you are using on the "General" tab, and also some basic computer specifications that you might also consider listing (do not give us your serial number though)