Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: NEED URGENT HELP NOW!!!!!!  (Read 1993 times)

firenation

NEED URGENT HELP NOW!!!!!!
« on: May 09, 2008, 05:10:06 PM »
HELLO THERE WHENEVER I OPen CERTAIN SOFTWARES THIS MESSAGE POP UP (The procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic likk library PSAPI.DLL.) WHICH PREVENT ME FROM OPENING SOME SOFTWARE. WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM????HELP ANY1??

Dusty

Egghead

• I could if she would, but she won't so I don't.
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: NEED URGENT HELP NOW!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 05:51:28 PM »
Welcome to the CH forums.

This is not an instant help system so any help will come to you sometime.

Turn OFF caps and bold - not required, they won't speed answers to your query in any way.

We cannot see your pc, don't know if its a laptop or desktop or what Operating System you are running, could be anything from Win.3 thru Win.Vista.Premium - so how about some info to help us help you to get anything like a correct diagnosis.

We'll need names for the "certain softwares" you are trying to open, your operating system etc.

Please read this...

One good deed is worth more than a year of good intentions.

Dias de verano

Re: NEED URGENT HELP NOW!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 12:53:55 AM »
That title and post are so bad, they are funny! Hey, firenation, you might just as well have put, "Please don't help me!" as your title! Except that you'd probably write PLZZZZZZZZZ DONT HELPPP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 01:21:47 AM by Dias de verano »