Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Gaming PC Error NEW CLUES!  (Read 29458 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Gaming PC Error NEW CLUES!
    « Reply #45 on: March 14, 2008, 11:15:08 AM »
    Duh  :o Thanks.  This whole thing is causing problems.  Any ideas as too whats wrong?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2008, 05:37:34 PM »
      Any one????
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2008, 07:02:38 PM »
        Do I have to talk with the Boss?

Betaa

Beginner
          « Reply #48 on: March 16, 2008, 04:59:35 AM »
          First use your windows install disk or recovery disk that came with your computer and attempt to reinstall windows and reply with results.
          Teh ßetazorz!!!!!1!!1!!!!1

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2008, 05:13:15 AM »
            Windows is installed an running.  Its when every I have to install it again and again and again an so on.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2008, 09:15:34 AM »
              Should I ask the boss and see if he cant help?  I asked you guys and a whole lot of other people.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2008, 03:22:46 PM »
                Help

homer

Expert
                  « Reply #52 on: March 17, 2008, 04:04:18 PM »
                  take a shotgun to the dam thing. its not worth the headache anymore.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2008, 04:09:05 AM »
                    Theres too much funds put in the pc

Betaa

Beginner
                      « Reply #54 on: March 18, 2008, 06:02:40 AM »
                      Take it in to your local PC repair center and see what they can do?
                      Teh ßetazorz!!!!!1!!1!!!!1

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2008, 09:37:11 AM »
                        I wish I could.  Know I'm sitting with a computer that wont even start up at all. 

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2008, 10:39:39 AM »
                          I tried connecting only the nessary Both HD Power button and the front fan and cpu fan an it will light up then turn off.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2008, 01:46:19 PM »
                            I checked my connections but it still wont start up or enough to post.  The PSU seems okay but it shuts off immediatly.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2008, 01:50:27 PM »
                              If a pin came off the cpu would it shut down upon start up

homer

Expert
                                « Reply #59 on: March 18, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »
                                Theres too much funds put in the pc

how much money could you possibly put in a comp with these specs?

Pentium 4 Socket 478, BioStar Board P4M80-M4, DDR RAM 1 GB, SATA Drives 160 GB 320 GB, HDA Digital X Mystique 7.1 Gold, Radeon X1300