Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How can I print screen  (Read 3054 times)

da_nice1412

How can I print screen
« on: May 01, 2008, 06:22:26 AM »
I made this project in MS DOS, I tried to run it and it worked but I wanted to print screen the page and put it in Microsoft word. However when I tried to paste it, it wasn't there, completely blank. Please help me.
(I pressed the print screen in my keyboard but then when I tired to paste it in my MS word it didn't show anything)

Eg0Death

Apprentice

Re: How can I print screen
    « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 06:49:52 AM »
    Are you saying that when you attempt to paste the Print Screen image nothing is pasted?  Are you able to Print Screen anything? 
    Why is this thus?  What is the reason for this thusness?

Soriano

Greenhorn

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 06:51:53 AM »
      Hmmm.  That should work just fine.  Do what EgoDeath suggested and see if you can print screen anything.  Are you hitting a combination of keys or just the print screen button?   

cryhelp

Hopeful
      • Only the educated are free=Epictetus
        « Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 08:10:05 AM »
        Try this:  Depress the Print Screen Key, then open word, make sure the cursor is where you wish to paste.  Using keyboard press Ctrl + V which should paste the screen shot in the open document.  If so you can save the program where ever you wish with Ctrl + S. 
        "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education"  Mark Twain

soybean

Genius
        • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Experienced
        « Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 09:20:41 AM »
        Try pasting a screen print into Paint.  Can you do that?

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 07:50:28 AM »
        I believe in DOS shift +print screen is the command...however it will only send to printer...to save it to a file you will need an addon program....
        I'm not 100% certain on this but it's what i remember fron the DOS days.
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "