Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: access boss registration code  (Read 3071 times)

sheron_e_leonard

access boss registration code
« on: February 08, 2005, 04:36:16 AM »
I have downloaded the program, as instructed by another member, however, when I try to put in my registration code for the program I already paid for, it will not allow me to click on the OK box, only the cancel box is highlighted. The screen also tells me I am in a 30day free trial period and at the end of the 30 days I may purchase the program. I think I am losing my mind. HaVE SPENT THE BETTER PART OF 3+ HOURS TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT!!!!!   help please. i AM COMPUTER ILLITERATE AND NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT.

Computer_Commando

Re: access boss registration code
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 10:09:48 AM »
Contact the people you got the program from.  What program is this?  Do you really want to purchase it before you try it out?

sheron e leonard

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 03:24:27 AM »
this program was recommended by a computer hopeperson inanswer to my question previously about a lock out program to prevent my daughter from being on the computer outside her allotted time frame. I beleive my error was in hitting the download button under the sample free for 30 days window. I will try, at the end of 30 days to enter my registration code. If that doesn't work I have to try and contact them through outlook express,

Thank You

PS  So far the sample program is working great and I scan my system every day for viruses with symantec program and adaware program for any pop ups.

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 01:20:42 PM »
    sheron_e_leonard.......Hi , just saw your post .......
    I responded yesterday to you ...........

capricorn0156....You should have received this link........
    Here is the link you requested:
    http://www.fspro.net/download/aboss.zip

Click the enclosed link and it will D/L .........it is a zip file .....unzip it and click on the ab_setup icon .......When its finished installing ...it askes to reboot .......then when its rebooted .....click on the icon that will be on your desktop........a box will popup called ABOUT .......down near the bottom you will see "Enter the registration code" .......then enter your name and the registration number they sent you and its done ........Enjoy  

I followed their instructions that were E mailed to me .....and downloaded and installed that app.......  just to be sure it was working ok and would do as you wanted .......it worked fine for me ......Do you not get the Window coming up that is  called "About" ....thats where you you click to enter your registration code .

When you received the confirmation E mail from them with your registration code , are you sure that you entered the registration number exactly ? If you did , I would immediately E mail them and tell them what your having problems with .......dont wait until the trial period ends .......They also may have a telephone help line as well ..thats toll free .  The other thing is ...when you put in the registration number ....did you type it in or copy and paste it in ?
    Contact their customer support at........
    [email protected]

let us know

dl65  ::)

« Last Edit: February 09, 2005, 01:52:50 PM by dl65 »
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.