Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What's the most saddest/foolish thing you've ever done?  (Read 11965 times)

NOT ADMIN :P

Intermediate

Re: What's the most saddest/foolish thing you've ever done?
    « Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 12:10:31 AM »
    A msg to all of you...

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 02:51:54 AM »
      Its funny cause it only proves how dumb you are when you have faults yourself.  Past occurnces can not predict future ones.  You throw a stone it may fall to the ground yet agin it mite float to the ceiling
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

!~*:.Pink Floyd.:*~!

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 06:54:25 AM »
      I was at a party and the let me play my Ipod so when This song came on
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNM3tlEQ1s0
      I immediately started ska ing to it and when I went to go around the table I hit the railing and flew off I landed straight on my feet but I sprained my ankle.

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 07:11:49 AM »
      I take no responsibility for my actions I just copy after David mcwane what he does at his concerts
      hence the ska

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »
      You throw a stone it may fall to the ground yet agin it mite float to the ceiling

or it could turn into Bob Denver.
      I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2008, 10:42:22 AM »
        I think you mean Baker.  But there was this one time during my senior year in the moring we where getting off an I was in a hurry to get off an crap an the guy in front was poking around an as I was going down the steps.  I had steped on the back of his shoe an lost my footing an like sprained my ankle an went the whole day hobbling to my classes till I got home.  Then the next few days I had to spend on crutches at home.
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Intermediate

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 04:27:26 PM »
          Did i mention you are all stupid?

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 05:04:07 PM »
          Did i mention you are all stupid?

banned

WHOZ IN TROUBLE NOW HUHUH YEAH YOU THINK YOU ALL BIG AN BAD HUH?

I know where stoopid

Intermediate

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 05:08:40 PM »
            The saddest thing ive ever done is register as a member on these forums  ;D

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
              • Yes
              • Yes
              • Computer Hope
            • Experience: Guru
            « Reply #24 on: July 10, 2008, 05:14:28 PM »

Huh. Well ok that's fine, banned.
            Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
            -Albert Einstein

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 05:44:45 PM »
              Ment to say Barker  :P

Annon

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 09:31:26 AM »

Yet he still felt the need to type on these forums.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 12:54:58 PM »
                Did he seriously get banned???  I sometimes think that but I enjoy working here.  I have three more but sort of forrgot them an dont really want to go into.

quaxo

Guru
                  • Yes
                « Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 02:15:36 PM »
                Did he seriously get banned???

I hope so. I mean, I think you're all a bunch of stupid idiots but I would never say it.

...ha ha... joke... :P I love you Nathan...  ;D Please don't hurt me.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
                  • Yes
                  • Yes
                  • Computer Hope
                « Reply #29 on: July 11, 2008, 02:49:19 PM »
                Did he seriously get banned???

Yes he did. He was being abusive to users calling them stupid, etc. he apparently didn't enjoy being on the forum. So with all that being said he's obviously not going to be a helpful or contributing member so I did in fact ban him. He's also been on the Moderator watch list since April 11th with warnings being sent.
                Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
                -Albert Einstein