Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: RatDVD  (Read 5561 times)

Google

Mentor

• Certifications: List
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: RatDVD
    « Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 08:04:17 AM »
    Thanks for all the input guys.

As my name suggest I work in the Oilfield and even though I live in the U.S. I take care of our Europe and Africa rigs and offices so I travel all over the place.  There are times that I might visit several different countries in a 28 day period. Heck once I went thru 9 different countries between Europ and Africa in a 28 day period. If you have traveled much over seas you know that you need to carry a good bit of stuff with you as you can't always find what you need where ever you may be so I was just looking for a way to reduce what I carry and to lower the risk of losing my movies. There are a few countries that I visit that customs checks every one's luggage when they arrive and will just take what ever they like and for some reason they love DVD's.

I am only making copies of the movies that I own and I wasn't wanting any one to tell me how to make copies I was just wanting a review of the mentioned software. Thanks for all the help and never mind about RatDVD I never could get it to work right but have found something else that works which I will not name.  ;)

Mr Google
    You can take DVD's across the border.

Just not downloaded ones... ;D