Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I NEED HELLLLLP!!!  (Read 3271 times)

yorkiekist

Topic Starter

Starter

I NEED HELLLLLP!!!
    « on: October 31, 2008, 05:03:25 PM »
    Hello, my name is Lynn and am dumber than a fifth grader!!!LOL(apparantly when it comes to anything on a computer)  I cant even figure out how to do the welcome new member thing.
    I dont know how to cut and paste!And hopefully I will be able to find this again to see if I get an answer.

My question, of many, is that I am on another forum, Yorkietalk, and I get cute little animated messages sent to me by others. I was told to go to photobucket. So, I did and set up an account and filled it full of photos and cute little greetings, etc. My million $$ question is how do I get these cute little pictures out of my photobucket album to my computer so I can post them in e-mails or on the Yorkietalk forum.

Remember, I dont know how to cut or paste.
    I have a Vista HP computer.  Do I need to set up a file folder to download the pictures to? How do I do that?
    Thanks in advance of any help!!   Lynn

excessive letters and ! edited for content
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 12:19:53 AM by patio »

faizan1990

Rookie

Re: I NEED HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      « Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 05:09:55 PM »
      ehem ehem....
      first of, i'd like to ur age dear lynn fifth grader  ;)
      anyways...
      if u're talking about .gif animated images, then u can simply right-click on the picture and can save it to ur computer...
      plz kindly let me know if u got out of it or not ??

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 05:16:42 PM »
      ehem ehem....

What?

My question, of many, is that I am on another forum, Yorkietalk, and I get cute little animated messages sent to me by others. I was told to go to photobucket. So, I did and set up an account and filled it full of photos and cute little greetings, etc. My million $$ question is how do I get these cute little pictures out of my photobucket album to my computer so I can post them in e-mails or on the Yorkietalk forum.

On Photobucket, under every image you have uploaded you will see 4 different text fields with different text in each. If you want to post the image on a forum (like here), just click on the
      Code: [Select]
      [IMG] code box. Then, go to the forum, and press CTRL + V to paste it into the message box.

All sorted? :)

Aegis

Expert

• Yes
        • Yes
        • Brian's Mess Of A Web Page
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 05:52:06 PM »
      I read these explanations, and I'm not sorted out -- and I know how to cut and paste!  Are either of you going to bother to explain cursor positioning, default folders, or the like?

You wrote explanations that each of you understand, but they're not necessarily understandable to others. 

I have some things to do offline, but let me think about this.

"For you, a thousand times over." - "The Kite Runner"

yorkiekist

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 06:40:16 PM »
        ehem ehem....
        anyways...
        if u're talking about .gif animated images, then u can simply right-click on the picture and can save it to ur computer...
        plz kindly let me know if u got out of it or not ??

Ok, I have silver hair and the computer has brought me to my knees!!LOL  When I right click, I dont see anywhere to save to computer. Thanks!!

yorkiekist

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 10:59:02 PM »
          ehem ehem....

What?

On Photobucket, under every image you have uploaded you will see 4 different text fields with different text in each. If you want to post the image on a forum (like here), just click on the
          Code: [Select]
          [IMG] code box. Then, go to the forum, and press CTRL + V to paste it into the message box.

All sorted? :)

OK, I tried the control v and it printed all the the images codes and everything but the picture.