Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Modem Issues  (Read 4332 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Modem Issues
    « Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 02:28:40 PM »
    If that had made any sense, yes.  Cause I dont get what your meaning.  I should be just able to install a driver.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

614olbaid

Rookie

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 02:46:45 PM »

Thats what i thought to, but i had a conexant inbuilt modem on one of those HP Personal computers , AMD Athlon 64 and even after i identified the modem and the proper driver the modem device wasnt showing up in the list, because I needed the MBOARD package from the manufacturer, it was actually patio who told me how to do this, And i identified it using EVEREST Home Edition. But if you cant use EVEREST You might consider contacting the retailer the machine was purchased from and asking them?

If you are having trouble understanding i can explain further , nederlands ? deutsch? francais?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 02:51:58 PM »
        yeah, cause if you read its just the board and cpu.  The rest I had slapped together with other parts and I know its not on board so its not going to help.
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres