Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Dual Monitoring Question New Tatic  (Read 6917 times)

Kurtiskain

Mentor

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Dual Monitoring Question New Tatic
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 05:23:45 AM »
I do not remember reading anything like this in any Mobo manual i have ever had.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 05:28:23 AM »
     ::)  I ment about the on board if you could tell or not what it is.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Kurtiskain

Mentor

• Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    « Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 05:30:53 AM »
    possibly not, you could try using Si Soft Sandra or everest to tell you, though

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 05:33:22 AM »
      hm........  I cant at the moment but once I get the time to test it and setup a few thing.  I dont really even have a second monitor to use.  Kind of killed one and the others are in use.  Funds are low its terrible but you never answered about how it would display.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Kurtiskain

Mentor

• Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      « Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 05:35:11 AM »
      A in? they would be linked, side by side, and so you could have two monitors running either the exact same thing, or an 'extended' desktop

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 05:37:32 AM »
        So it wouldnt show like word and then on the other a game.

Kurtiskain

Mentor

• Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
        « Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 05:39:08 AM »
        Yes that is possible, however the game may run at reduced speed slightly, and also, depending on the resolutions, the word document may be cut off/enlarged, shrunk, as both monitors will kee the same res as the game.

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 06:16:51 AM »
        That is precisely what I have. I have dual monitors, extended desktop.
        As an example of what it can do, when I'm going through the forums, I have the website on one screen, and CH Chat on the other.

As for running games, the two monitors have different resolutions, and they do change according to the game. For example, if the game runs in 800x600, both monitors will forcefully go to 800x600.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 06:32:43 AM »
          uhhh......  sorry drowling.  Thinking of such possiblites and that I can get an easy job to get what I need.  There will be no stopping us..... sorry umm so any way how did you get it to force it as that.  Think that I may end up giveing it a try but means that I have to loose two machines.  :-\

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Yes
          « Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 06:44:53 AM »
          Hold on Squall, In the ten posts you have made in the past hour, I am unable to make sense of any of them. You were doing so well, are you ok?  ???

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2009, 06:51:08 AM »
            kind of but that is comepletly differnt.  You still didnt say and also would I still be able to use a kvm switch with it?

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
              • Yes
              • Yes
              • Yes
            « Reply #26 on: May 03, 2009, 07:06:41 AM »
            Squall, you never mentioned a KVM switch before that post. Why are you telling me I didn't answer your question if you had never asked it beforehand?

This is not a race. Please slow down when you are typing. Before posting, read it to yourself. Make sure YOU can read it and that it makes sense.

You've got loads of careless spelling mistakes. Completely Different. Such errors only occur when you are speed-typing, and that is backed up when you refuse concentrate on grammar in your response, nor do you use the Spell Check feature.

Please Squall, help us help you, and please don't get mad at us because we keep going back to your spelling and grammar. It is getting ridiculous.
            You've been here for two years. With 4000 posts and an unbelievable amount of Thanks, you MUST be able to type in a language we can understand.

Now, hopefully you read that rant. I'll answer your question now:
            I don't know.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2009, 07:24:10 AM »
              I didnt need too.  I have if you recall thats seems to be the problem that I started with alot of youd's never bother to go reread the question being asked.  I'm not saing it is very bussyyyy......  Ibid.  Cause I'm running useing a modem downloading updates and everything else.  I'm not I was okay till I got hungry went  to the fridge and noticed for the second time my pizza was discarded.  Its so friging redonedent.....   >:(  Its not that ether its what you think that you think you know. 

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
                • Yes
                • Yes
                • Yes
              « Reply #28 on: May 03, 2009, 07:26:16 AM »
              I rest my case.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2009, 07:34:24 AM »
                that you wont answer me?  I used to respect you man, respect is gained not given, which at this point I frown on you with much detaste.  I'm not mimicing the song I've had it with being mr. nice know.  So thanks for makeing me whom I was again.... >:(