Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Microsoft Outlook  (Read 2928 times)

Gamble

Microsoft Outlook
« on: May 15, 2005, 11:43:26 AM »
Does anyone know how to send email from Microsoft Outlook so that it sends immediately when you click on send, rather than having to go into Outbox, highlight and click Send/Receive?

Kablam

Re: Microsoft Outlook
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 12:31:11 PM »
If you use an web-based account then you can do it that way. I would say hotmail but only existing members can tie outlook to their accounts. check out the options in add e-mail account

Fordtruckmaniac

Apprentice

• Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: Microsoft Outlook
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 12:40:14 AM »
Does anyone know how to send email from Microsoft Outlook so that it sends immediately when you click on send, rather than having to go into Outbox, highlight and click Send/Receive?

Well I will have a stab at it.

Open Outlook Express. At the top of the page, click on the "tools" option. A window will open, go down the column to "options" click  it. A new box will open with "options" at the top.

Look for "send" and click on it. There is a box to check, to "Send messages immediately".

You can customize many of your Outlook Express settings in the other columns as well. I myself, have all 6 boxs checked in the send section.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 12:51:24 AM by Fordtruckmaniac »
 Fordtruckmaniac